Presenting our Staff Picks for Top Gifts for Curious and Creative Kids
1. This Paint a Bird Bistro kit includes everything kid need to create a lovely birdy bistro to keep or gift.
2. It's the classic building toy never goes out of style. The Paul Bunyan 200 piece Log Cabin Building Set features wooden pieces with a unique interlocking design.
3. With our Volcano Making Kit, kids can make their own volcano and watch as it erupts with bubbling, fizzing “lava.” A fun science experiment and creative art project all in one.
4. Let the little ones get into gardening with this kids' Watering Can Kit. Contains a metal watering can, three metal hand tools with wood handles, and a pair of jersey-knit gardening gloves.
5. Inspired by the magical, mystical and shimmery, the Mystic Jewelry Kit from Kid Made Modern has everything your budding jewelry designer needs to create beautiful baubles for themselves and friends.
6. Add a bit of adventure to playtime, whether indoors or outdoors. These colorful Walkie Talkies feature volume control, Morse Code, and have a 250 foot range.
7. Kids can Grow Big Foot by placing the tree stump hide-out in water over night and as it cracks a Big Foot toy will emerge. If kept in water, he will continue to grow for a few more days. A fun and easy DIY experiment.
8. These kid-sized Binoculars are perfect for outdoor adventures like birdwatching, hiking, camping, or exploring in the backyard. Includes bird-watching book and carrying case.
9. Ultimate Kids Trivia is a fun way to get your kids excited about learning. Challenge them with 100 question cards on subjects such as animals, cartoons, food, geography, and music. Great for keeping kids engaged and off screens during road trips and at restaurants.