Stepping Into Science
Regular price $38.00
- 25 fun experiments in five key areas: nature, physics, chemistry, air, and water.
- Learn what plants need in order to grow, build a barometer, see how water climbs, watch plants sweat, and investigate plant propagation.
- Discover how a magnifying glass enlarges, how colors mix, how static electricity attracts, how sundials tell time, and how a motion picture works.
- Investigate air pressure, air flow, hovercraft, paper airplanes, and suction.
- Build a soap-driven boat, mix oil and water, experiment with evaporation, paint with sugar, and watch a balloon inflate itself.
- Ages 5-7